Triborn Rules 2018
All of the rules laid out below apply to all players, no exceptions are made to players of any
rank including staff members.
We recommend you read all these rules thoroughly and should you not understand any then contact the game
- You may join Triborn from age 14 and over, if you are under the age of 14 years you are not permitted to
create an account.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must get parental consent to play and access Triborn. Your parents or
legal guardians will be responsible
for your use of this site. They will also be responsible for agreeing to the terms and conditions laid out
in the Terms of Service and
- By joining Triborn you agree to follow the rules laid out here and agree to the terms laid out in the Terms of Service and
- We reserve the right to contact you via email as and when we deem necessary. We also reserve the right to
terminate your account should you create an account with Triborn when knowingly doing so will breach
any rules listed here or in our Terms of Service and
- Players are permitted to create ONE account only.
- Should other family members wish to play Triborn you/they must get permission from the Admin prior to
creating an account. Doing so before hand may result in your accounts and IP being banned.
- Usernames must be appropriate, you must not create a username that imitates another player, game admin,
staff member or NPC/System Account. Usernames created with any profanity,abuse or offensive terms will be
changed without notice.
- Under no circumstances are you permitted to access another players account. Doing so could result in both
accounts being banned from the game.
- If multiple accounts are permitted from the same household you must never log in, enter bot checks or in any
other way control someone else's account on their behalf.
- Cross trading is forbidden as is purchasing in game items for real currency, selling of accounts or sale of
in game items for currency or items from other games.
- Profanity in both full words and acronyms can be used within sensible reason and limits, using such to attack another player in chat is not acceptable and warnings will be made if you step over the line but for the most part a little common sense when chatting will prevent such.
On rare occasions punishments may be issued but we really wish to avoid taking such action as we like to keep chat open and easy going.
- Spamming or flooding of chat is not permitted and can result in punishment.
- Trolling in any form is not permitted and will result in punishment.
- Bullying, Racism, Sexism and any religious prejudice is strictly forbidden and is punishable up to and
including a permanent ban from Triborn.
- Sexual and Explicit conversation using public chat channels is forbidden and punishable.
- Help Chat is for game assistance only, it is not for general conversation.
- Trade Chat is for in game trading adverts and discussion related to any aspect of trading/prices ect.
- Guild Chat is not monitored by game staff in any way. If you have an issue with a guild members chat it must
be handled internally by your guild unless it is extremely serious. In such a case you may contact the Admin
about such matters.
- Posting Limits: General Trade (15 Minutes), Forum/Shop Posts (1 Hour), Guild Recruitment (1 Hour Per
- Posting of any Quest rewards or content is not permitted, you may send such information if specifically
asked via in game message only. Some players may prefer the surprise of the quests and as such we do not
wish to spoil the fun.
- Posting of links to exterior websites such as facebook & youtube is permitted however you must never post
links to websites or pages that contain other online games/referral codes, pornography, offensive content,
racism, religious prejudice,
bullying or criminal topics.
- Please post topics in the correct category to avoid confusion, any posts deemed to be in the incorrect
category will be moved.
- The same level of conduct expected in game chat is expected to be upheld in the forums.
- Bumping of posts is limited to once per day. Doing so more frequently will result in the topic being locked
or deleted and a possible punishment.
- The use of referral links to other games is acceptable only in your signature or by posting in Other Games
category. You must also provide a link to the games homepage as an option other than a referral link.
- You must never post pornographic images or links in the forums, doing so will result in a forum ban.
- Links to offensive, racist, religious prejudice or criminal activity are not permitted.
- Hacking in any form is strictly forbidden, you must not attempt to hack the game or reverse engineer the
game code, Anyone found doing so will be permanently banned from Triborn.
- If you have been found to be hacking the game in any way we will report the instance to the relevant
authorities and organisations.
- The use of bots, scripts, key binders and auto click software is not permitted to be used, doing so will
result in either a rollback of your account or a game ban.
- Punishment is between the player receiving the punishment and the game staff. It will never be discussed
with any other player.
- If you feel your punishment has been unfairly issued you may appeal it by contacting the Admin, do not
resort to posting in the games forum.
- You must not post in chat or forums on behalf of a player who is muted or forum banned. Doing so you risk
receiving a punishment yourself.
- On occasions you may be muted or forum banned without a warning being issued.
- Purchases via the game store must be used with your own funds and accounts (ie PayPal).
- All purchases are final, refunds will not be issued.
- If you have not received your in game content after purchase please contact the Admin to look into the
- Should you have a dispute with a purchase that was not made by you or you suspect your payment details have
been used by another person you must contact your card issuer or bank provider and we will respond to them.
- Rules are subject to change or amended as the game Admin see's fit. Notifications of changes to rules will
be announced in forums, chat and via email.
- If any rules are unclear always check with staff before you post something to avoid warnings/punishments.